Evening Language Courses with Cactus
Whether you want to: improve your job prospects, speak with the family of your significant other, or get prepared for travels and adventure in 2016, now is the time to take a language course. And if you book with Cactus before 14th January using the code 10GV you will received 10% off your course PLUS a £25 Cactus gift voucher to spend on your next evening language course or to gift to a loved-one.
Take a night off from the pub
1. If, like the rest of the population, you have overindulged this festive season, you owe it to yourself to take an evening off from the pub and go to a language class instead.
Make yourself more employable
2. As more and more employers look for candidates with additional language skills, taking a Cactus evening language class may help you achieve that dream job in 2016.
Become a multi-lingual travel adventurer in 2016
3. Whilst in the thick of winter you can plan your next holidays around the language of your choice: why not practice Spanish in Costa Rica? Or French in Martinique?
Show off your foreign language film knowledge
4. 2016 promises a stellar list of foreign language film nominations in the Oscars, and there’s no better way to appreciate these films than with an understanding of the language and culture. Watch out for “Son of Saul” (Hungary) “Mustang” (France) “Labyrinth of Lies” (Germany) “The Second Mother” (Brazil) “Rams” (Iceland)
Get a higher IQ
5. Don’t let your brain sit dormant over winter – language learning in actual fact makes you cleverer. It has been proven that learning a language boosts cognitive development in areas such as mental flexibility, creativity, problem-solving and reasoning.
Have a goal to get through the winter
6. Let’s face it, January can be a bit depressing. The Christmas indulgence is over, the days are short, dark and cold. If there was ever a time to take an evening course it’s now. Having a goal such as learning a language will give you a sense of achievement and make the winter weeks pass quickly.
Cactus runs adult evening language courses and junior afternoon language courses in 15 schools across London and in cities nationwide. Courses are available at many levels for over 20 different languages, and on regular start dates throughout the year, starting in January.