As the world becomes a more and more uncertain place now is the time to change your life for the better – for free!
By winning our TEFL competition you could be on your way to becoming an English language teacher, facilitating world travel, and being able to live and work in any country you choose.
Cactus TEFL is giving you the chance to win either a TESOL course in London or a CELTA course in Bogota, Colombia. Become a qualified English teacher in one of these two amazing locations for free, all you need to do is enter our competition. These are two of the best teacher training courses available and will equip you with the skills and confidence you need to launch a career in teaching English.
Win a TEFL Course – How to Apply:
• Either: create a video of 3 minutes maximum on the subject: ‘Why I want to become a teacher’
• Or: write an article of 250 words maximum on the subject: ‘Why I want to become a teacher’
• Videos should be posted on YouTube with the following hashtags in the Comments box: #cactustefl #winacourse
• If you prefer to keep your video private, there is an option to select ‘Private’ in the Privacy Settings
• Please send your written article or link to the video to info[at]cactustefl.com with the subject line ‘SF TEFL Prize 2016: [your name]‘
• Please specify your preferred course location (London or Bogota)
• Dates for entry 1st January – 30th April 2016
• The course prizes must be taken in September, October or November 2016
• The winning videos will be published on the Cactus TEFL website, Cactus blog and social media channels
• The winners will be required to create a video diary of their course to be published by Cactus.
Suzanne Furstner Prize
This annual prize gives aspiring English language teachers from all the world the chance to win a TEFL course. The Suzanne Furstner Scholarship was set up in 2006 in memory of our much-loved colleague Suzanne. To date, we have sent winners to take CELTA and TESOL courses in centres all over the world.