If you’re in Sales and are looking to join a fun, focussed, engaged team based in Central Brighton, doing great things in the Language Training Industry, then this could be the right job for you.
Cactus Language Training are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic sales professional to become a part of our busy Corporate Training Sales team, to engage and on-board our corporate and private clients by promoting and cross-selling the most appropriate language training options.
• Provide first class customer & sales service for our corporate and private clients which include TripAdvisor, Burberry, Lucozade, Toyota, Coca Cola, Jaguar and Citadel, among many others
• Prioritise and convert leads, meeting turnaround times and utilising the most appropriate forms of communication with clients – telephone, Skype, chat, email and occasionally face to face.
• Build expert level knowledge of our products to establish customers’ language levels, objectives and logistical needs
• Coordinate the set-up and on-going management of corporate language training courses in a fast paced and demanding environment
• Keeping in contact with existing clients by making sure courses are running smoothly and contacting near the end of the course for renewals.
• Strive to exceed sales targets through regular contact with both active and non-active clients through phone, email and face to face meetings
• Represent Cactus at trade shows and fairs both nationally and internationally when required
• Engaging in pro-active sales approach through sourcing leads and managing projects to create additional lead generation channels
• Work closely with the marketing department to provide insights and data, contributing to the marketing plan and strategy for the department
• Prepare sales and leads reports and provide feedback on the data during weekly meetings
• Minimum 2 years sales experience
• Account Management experience highly advantageous
• Excellent telephone manner & customer service experience
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and time management
• Friendly, approachable and flexible
• Passion for travel and languages
• IT literate (Excel, Outlook etc.)
• Excellent spoken & written English (Level C2 in the case of non-native speakers)
• Salary £20 – £22k + attractive commission structure (up to £8k per annum)
• Health care benefits
Please email your covering letter and CV.
Application deadline: 21st April 2019