Language Courses Executive
We are looking for a Language Courses Executive to support the delivery of our language programmes in the UK and online, and to provide exceptional customer service to our 6,000+ students a year, learning over 20 languages.
Cactus Worldwide is an innovative language course provider, based in Brighton but leading the way in foreign language training across the UK and the rest of the world. As a small, dynamic team we have a diverse skill set and expertise, and we take pride in focusing on providing excellent customer service for our clients, customers, and partners.
- Provide first class customer service, striving to exceed customers’ expectations, managing incoming enquiries by phone, email, chat and admin systems
- Support the Language Courses Manager with the course offering, course bookings, group numbers, centre capacity and other logistical aspects of the course delivery
- Help monitor and manage all student feedback, providing resolutions and solutions to exceed customer satisfaction
- Provide 4 hr turnaround time for all customer enquiries, course related questions, and feedback, focussing on best case practice.
- Perform course health checks and website audits when necessary
- Liaise with the Marketing Team regarding promotions, discounts and offers
- Make use of advanced functions on our CRM system
- Prepare sales and leads reports and provide feedback on the data
- Apply cross-selling techniques where appropriate
- Aim to exceed monthly student number targets
What we are looking for:
- Proven customer service experience in an office based setting (previous experience in an education sector desirable)
- Passion for travel, learning and languages
- Confident communicator with a positive and enthusiastic attitude, excellent telephone manner
- Focused and detail-orientated
- Excellent people, organisational and time management skills
- Proven experience of working to deadlines whilst maintaining efficiency
- IT literate (Excel, Outlook, databases )
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines and stay calm
- Excellent spoken & written English (Level C2 in the case of non-native speakers)
- Fluency in at least 1 of the following languages is highly desirable, but not essential: Spanish, French, Italian, German
What we offer:
- Salary of £22k per annum
- Health care benefits
- 25 days holidays plus UK Bank Holidays
- A fun and friendly working environment
- Transparency, honesty and understanding
The role is a hybrid role with 2-3 days per week in the Hove Office, so you need to live in a commutable distance from Brighton and Hove.
How to apply:
If you like the sound of it, please email your CV and a short paragraph explaining why you are interested in the role to email@example.com
Application deadline: 27th June 2023
How to book with Cactus
Simply select which language you would like to learn and from the box below and click lets go.
Take level test
This is a quick test to help you find the right course for your current level of knowledge.
Book your course
Use our simple online booking system to select your course.
Frequently asked questions
What will I learn?
Our Course Outlines give an overview of the content and learning framework of Cactus courses. Includes themes, grammar and vocabulary you can typically expect to cover. These are intended as a guide only. Language teachers may at times adapt the course content to suit the specific level, aims and interests of the class.
How do I know what level I am?
Are you unsure where to start or progress to? Then take our level test and read our level descriptions for guidance.
Do I receive a qualification or certificate?
At the end of your course you receive a certificate of participation. You will be able to be download it from your MyCactus account. This confirms the language and level of course you have taken. Our course levels are based on two internationally recognised systems. You will have a universally accepted reference for your studies. (Important: Please note that you must complete the end of course questionnaire sent to you to be able to get your certificate! You will receive the course questionnaire by e-mail at the end of your course.)
Do I need a course book?
You will need a course book to attend your course. Course books are not included in the course fees. We recommend that you buy your own course book separately before your course starts. We will let you know which course book you will require and advise where you can purchase this. Please note that a course book often covers more than one level. So if you progress to the next course, you may not necessarily need to buy a new book. Again, we will advise you of this at the time. The course book is chosen by our teachers and academic team. This is based on which book is most suitable for the level of the class whilst offering the most communicative approach.
Still have questions?
Sign up for our offers
Exclusive discounts on your course with Cactus directly on your inbox!